Scientific Advisory Panel
In most cases, the PNA's Scientific Advisors are recommended and selected by current advisors. The majority of the Board of Directors must concur in the selection . The Scientific Advisors are just that - a mature, well-respected body of scientists from all fields of pituitary/hormonal medicine. It is imperative that they have open, scientific and exploring natures, always looking ahead and keeping the patient's well-being in mind. A Scientific Advisor has a position of authority and prestige, and is well-respected by his and her peers. No financial obligation is asked for or expected. They must operate only with the best interest of patients, medical science and society.
- Aart Jan van der Lely, M.D.
- Albert Beckers, M.D., Ph.D.
- Edward R Laws, Jr., M.D., FACS
- Gail Rosseau, M.D.
- George Chrousos, M.D., FAAP, MACE, MACP
- Ian McCutcheon, M.D., Ex Officio
- Patricia Crock, M.D.
- Peter Snyder, M.D.
- Roger Guillemin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Shereen Ezzat, M.D., FRCP(C), FACP
- Sylvia Asa, M.D., Ph.D.
- William Couldwell, M.D., Ph.D.