Mission of PNA Canada:
Inspired by the education and support from PNA USA to get the right pituitary diagnosis and best treatment, the PNA Canada's mission is to support and help patients to be diagnosed within 6 months of symptoms and receive the right treatment to continue to lead healthy lives.
PNA Speaks at CME Conference in Arizona
Recently the Barrows Institute of Neurology in Phoenix hosted a conference for about 60 physicians, nurse practitioners and surgeons from surrounding states. This is a continuing medical education opportunity. They had experts who spoke about the "care and feeding" of pituitary patients.
By Robert Knutzen, PNA CEO
The chaos resulting from the rollout of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has obscured a serious issue facing an unsuspecting public going forward.
"The Wall Street Journal attempted to explain the issue in a front page story by Timothy W. Martin on December 30, 2013. The gist of the story is best explained by the first paragraph:
Longtime PNA professional member Johnny Delashaw, Jr., MD, has relocated from UC Irvine to the Cherry Hill Campus of Swedish Medical Group. Dr. Delashaw is an acclaimed neurosurgeon specializing in skull base, pituitary and cerebrovascular surgery.
More Articles ...
- 2014 PNA Educational Webinar Series
- Hormones Are NOT Just For PMS, Hot-Flashes and Mood Swings Any More!
- Surgeon's Skill
- PNA Spotlight: Dr. Sanjay Ghosh
- Pituitary Patient Resource Guide Fifth Edition eBook
- December 2013 PNA Spotlight
- Case Study Links 'Pot' to Pituitary Damage
- Progress in the Biology of Mental Health
- Touch Endocrinology – www.touchendocrinology.com
- Pituitary Tumors – The Best Kept Secret In Medicine
- Call to Establish 'Centers of Excellence' for Pituitary Diseases
- TODAY Show/MSNBC - Robert Knutzen appears with acromegaly patient, Tanya Angus (VIDEO)
- PNA Spotlight - Aaron Cohen-Gadol, MD, MSc
- Head injury a hidden killer, warns mother
- Big Apple Ban on Big Sodas Gets Go-Ahead
- Burn Risk Seen with Topical Pain Relievers
- A Tiny Gland, With Vast Implications
- Growth Hormone a Top Target of Olympic Drug Testing
- Drink More Water? Just Say No, Doc Says
- PNA Earns Recognition from NIH as Reliable Pituitary Content Provider
- Pituitary Facts to Remember
- Can We Please Stick to the Subject?