PNA Thanks You!
As 2018 comes to a close, we want to thank you for supporting us as we reflect back on another successful year for the Pituitary Network Association. The last 12 months have been remarkable, and it has been an honor to serve each and every one of you. Below is a list of just some of the programs and services that we’ve provided this year to help pituitary patients and their families gain knowledge about pituitary disorders:
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff available via phone or email to help you find answers to your pressing questions
- Webinars led by expert pituitary physicians
- e-Highlights, our monthly pituitary e-newsletter filled with the most up-to-date pituitary news
- Pituitary patient and family Facebook support groups and forums
- Pituitary.org, our interactive website filled with everything pituitary related, including find-a-doctor and find-a-pituitary center capabilities
- Public awareness campaigns in Times Square
None of what we do would be possible without our PNA HEROES like you. As you contemplate your end of year giving, please consider giving a tax deductible donation to the PNA. Your past generosity has emboldened us to put together an aggressive agenda for 2019, starting with a Times Square New Year’s Eve public awareness campaign, website renovation, and 2 pituitary patient symposiums that are in the works. Please remember anything you give will help us continue to offer hope and knowledge to pituitary patients and their families.
We will continue to strive to make sure that every pituitary patient, many of whom are suffering, can be diagnosed and begin the journey back to health.
Thank you, and may you all have a blessed New Year!
Text 2GIVE to 44321