× Acromegaly is a systemic condition caused in over 98% of cases by an adenoma of the pituitary gland that secretes excessive growth hormone (GH).

my story

• adlen
  • adlen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 1
  • Thank you received: 0

my story was created by adlen

whene i was 17 old year i knew that somethink is wrong about me i wasn't like the athers boys in my age , i was getting taller but i was weak and look like 15 i had no facail haire , i went to many doctors but they all told me that nothing is wrong
withe me so i started my own researche on the internet about low GH levels effects
and finally a went to an endocrinologiste who tolled me that i have hypogonadisma and i had an IRM who showed an
ptuitary adenoma of 12 mm i was operated on march 2013 after 3 month i still have hypogonadisma and partial cortisone deficiency so i started testosterone injection and hydrocortisone pills , recently the doctors decide to put me on somatuline injection every 28 day because my operation was not a full success .
now i am 22 old years 1.88 m , 72 kg or a sould be 1.74 m tall because my parents both are 1.70 m
i am still suffering in algeria because of my financial statment and the bad health care in my country
4 years 10 months ago #10091

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: [email protected]membershipcoordinatoradministration