× Adult GH deficiency is now a well-recognized clinical syndrome that includes symptoms of increased body fat, decreased muscle and bone mass with reduced strength and endurance, impaired psychological well-being, reduced vitality, and poor quality of

New to this group

• Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [email protected] on topic New to this group

I too am new here. I've been a PNA member for more than a year but my endo refused to consider that I might have low GH. I visited Dr. Blevins, who is well known to this association, had a glucagon stim test, and was diagnosed with extreme GH deficiency.
<br>
<br>Like you I'm disappointed that this forum is not being used. This coming Tuesday I will see Dr. Blevins about a treatment program and would have appreciated some advice from the "veterans" in the association.
<br>
<br>I'm doing quite a bit of research, while avoiding a quacks and charlatans, and I'd be happy to swap ideas and experiences.
6 years 11 months ago #9911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gallantstrides
  • gallantstrides's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 2
  • Thank you received: 0

New to this group was created by gallantstrides

Hello! Yes, it does seem surprisingly inactive. I recently started therapy for GHD, but after switching insurance companies have now been denied coverage. From my understanding, many other GHD patients experience similar problems and so it is odd that this is not being discussed here on this forum.
6 years 11 months ago #9910

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: [email protected]membershipcoordinatoradministration