× These pituitary tumors (also called adenomas) secrete excessive amounts of prolactin and are the most common type of pituitary tumor seen clinically.

13mm prolactinoma @28yrs old

• Svaguilar1
  • Svaguilar1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 4
  • Thank you received: 0

13mm prolactinoma @28yrs old was created by Svaguilar1

Hi I'm Stephanie. I just had surgery @ St. John's health center on Santa Monica California. With Dr. Kelly and Dr. Barkhoudarian and the ENT was Dr. Griffiths. I'm on here to tell my story and to see what should I be looking forward to? I'd love to hear some positives! My tumor was diagnosed at the age 16, but I went on and off melds for 10years. I hated the meds!!! It made me sleepy and depressed! So I had gotten coverage and got the tumor removed July 22nd, 2014. I'm 1 week outta surgery and I'm determined to be considered a cured case or healed. I would like to say my sweating and hot flashes are less now. I feel wide awake all day and not so tired through the day. I'm being more conscious with what I'm eating as I weight now 240.
I hate that by the way I use to be 170 and felt like I needed to loose more weight and this tumor just kicks you ASS!!! I'm really wanting to hear something's I should be expecting. Any feed back is good!
Thanks!!
4 years 11 months ago #10097

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: [email protected]membershipcoordinatoradministration