× The place to discuss all things surgical. What are the types of surgical procedures? How long is the hospital stay? Post your questions & experiences here.

Surgeons in Chicago ? Also concidering Dr. Kelly in Santa monica Calif. Help Please.

• Posts 8
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [email protected] on topic Surgeons in Chicago ? Also concidering Dr. Kelly in Santa monica Calif. Help Ple

I was wondering why all the posting are so old too! I'm facing the same issue, finding the right surgeon. I've narrowed it down to UCSF; however, I met w/ a nerosurgeon yesterday who said if it was his wife, he'd send her to see Dr. Dan Kelly or UCSF. I understand Dr Kelly moved from UC Los Angeles to John Wayne hosp in Santa Monica.
7 years 1 month ago #9901

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dh4512
  • dh4512's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Surgeons in Chicago ? Also concidering Dr. Kelly in Santa monica Calif. Help Ple was created by dh4512

I'm so sorry you didn't get an answer. I haven't been on the board all year, MIL was in hospice. Did you ever get a Dr? As for Dr. Kelly, he was my surgeon 5 years ago tomorrow (19th). He is EXCELLENT. We had Kaiser ins but went "out of pocket" to get a good surgeon and at the time he was at UCLA. I still got to Santa Monica to a support group a few times a year even though I live in San Diego. This reply may be too late but I hope you are doing ok. Diana
7 years 2 months ago #9900

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: [email protected]membershipcoordinatoradministration