Scientific Advisory Panel
The PNA Scientific Advisory Board is comprised of well-respected scientists that specialize in pituitary/hormonal medicine. They are authorities and influencers in their field of expertise, with analytical, inquisitive, and compassionate personalities. They are continually seeking, and in some cases helping to perfect the latest treatments that will benefit our patient community. They are usually recommended by current or past scientific advisors, and are selected by a majority of the PNA Board of Directors. There is no financial obligation expected.
- Aart Jan van der Lely, M.D.
- Adriana G. Ioachimescu, MD, PhD, FACE
- Albert Beckers, M.D., Ph.D.
- Edward R Laws, Jr., M.D., FACS
- Gail Rosseau, M.D.
- George Chrousos, M.D., FAAP, MACE, MACP
- Ian McCutcheon, M.D., Ex Officio
- Mitchell Geffner, MD
- Patricia Crock, M.D.
- Peter Snyder, M.D.
- Roger Guillemin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Shereen Ezzat, M.D., FRCP(C), FACP
- Sylvia Asa, M.D., Ph.D.
- William Couldwell, M.D., Ph.D.